[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Features | System Requirements |
Credits | Screenshots | Download |
Comments & Suggestions
Released ExtremePad v2.2
Changes in version 2.2:
- Ability to set default open and save directories in case you work from the same directory most of the time
- An alphabetical sort tool allows you to sort names or other lines in a file
- Various bug fixes (Go to line function automatically scrolls down to cursor, edit box in
go to line window automatically receives focus, text doesn't update until e-mail cleanup tool
is finished so flashing is eliminated, multiple instances of the same file cannot be accidentally opened, ExtremePad now appears in the Add/Remove Programs list)
Released ExtremePad v2.01
Changes in version 2.01:
- ExtremePad now features a tabbed-interface that allows you to edit multiple
files at the same time! No more windows asking whether to open the file in the same window.
- I also added a unique MinLock feature that allows you to lock ExtremePad in a minimized state,
in which a password is required to re-open it. This gives you the ability to hide important information
from other people without having to close the program.
- I removed the hint box that popped up when the mouse was stationary over the editing area. Some
people found the hint box annoying.
Released ExtremePad v1.1
Changes in version 1.1:
- You decide whether to open files in the same ExtremePad window or in a new window. This keeps you from having
a litter of icons in the system tray at one time when you don't want them.
- The bug that kept Windows from shutting down when ExtremePad was open is fixxed.
- .txt files are associated with notepad.exe when ExtremePad is uninstalled
- ExtremePad setup creates an ExtremePad group in the Start Menu
- Added right-click mouse support for quick copying, etc.
- Changed Select-All's keyboard shortcut to Ctrl-A